Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

True Friend Tilda

Made this card for Top Tip Tuesday this week challenge: T is for....?
In my card T is for: Tiara, True Friend, Turquoise, Tag, Tilda, and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.

Join us for this challenge for a chance to win a prize from our 3 great sponsors:

 Here is a closeup of Prom Queen Tilda, So SWEET! Colored her with my Copics.
 A side view; I sprayed the whole card with Pearl Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to give it a real nice shimmer. The tag and turquoise flower and butterfly were all sprayed with turquoise blue Glimmer Mist. You can see it better on the previous picture; but here you can see the flower bunch from a different angle :0) I love those rosebuds; can't find them anywhere else than WOC! LOVE them, I only have the ivory colored ones; so I inked them up with my Milled Lavender Distressed pad....oh so clever of me! ; ) I have also started to use the wire tail of my flowers to add the curlies; just wrap them over a thin paint brush then remove the paint brush and there you have it... perfect little coils!
I am entering this card in the following Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by; Til next time:)
Janette

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Janette! in fact I Totally LOVE the colours, they are so pretty! and the flowers so pretty too, hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great coluring and love the way you've decorated it with flowers:) And the colour is superb:) Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stunning card, love the colours and your sweet Tilda
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. LaJannette - what a beautiful card. I do like using Magnolia's and they are so fun to color. You have done a wonderful job with the coloring and the tattered angels spray. Love the way you colored your flowers and I have used that same tip with my wires - but not always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you sat back and smiled when you finished this card because it is outstanding!!!
    Can't say enough about all the little touches you've added to make this card so beautiful.
    Lisa xx
    Totally stealing the coil wire thing idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way Tilda's legs are hanging outside of the circle and that gorgeous flower!!! What a beautiful card!! Followed you from the Top Tip Tuesday.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how sweet! I love how dainty and pretty she looks. The turquoise and lavender look fabulous together too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Janette! I love your colouring and the gorgeous delicate design. Thank you for entering the TOMIC challenge this week. Hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Janette, I love this pretty turquoise card, everything matches perfectly!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card, Janette! very pretty color combo and love your choice of flowers!
    hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful :) Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to stop by and take a look at your challenge card from last week. It is gorgeous. Great job using the sketch and I love that flower bunch! Gorgeous coloring as well. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card. lovely colours and image. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)