Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weeding Tent Card

Hello all; today I will like to share this cute wedding tent card that I made. The theme for this week at Top Tip Tuesday is Wedding/Anniversary; so go on over and show us what you got :0)

My flowers are from my stash and from WOC. I have a love/hate relationship with these flowers! I love to use them and have used them in almost every project that I have done since getting them; but I hate using them because I do not want to run out! Don't even what to think about running out!

Here you can see the tent part of the card; my Magnolia Bride and Groom are dangling in the window. I have also glimmer misted my entire card with pearl Glimmer Mist; Oh such a pretty luster allover!

The ticket sentiment is from The Crafty Pad which is one of our sponsors this week at Top Tip Tuesday.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and hope you visit TTT to see my teamies creations and join the fun :)

Janette

8 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the soft colors! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Janette. Love the design and the details also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty frame you created for the happy couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Janette...love the soft pastel colors and your coloring is fabulous!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janette, I love the colors you have used on your gorgeous card. all those embellishments are lovely as well. You do such nice work and I always like seeing what you are up to. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janette, your Tilda and Edwin look wonderful in their white outfits on this fabulous tent card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your card is beautiful!
    Lovely the details ♥
    Thanks for joining our tent card challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)