Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Sepia Christmas

Hello Peeps! Today I would like to share a card that was kinda floating in my head for a little bit of time now. I have seen people doing the B&W coloring on their images and put it on my to do list. This card follows the challenge over at Christmas Stamping All Year Long of SPOTS. My spotty  paper is from MME a gift from Elaine; thanks hun! If you join in the challenge you will have a shot at some PMS rubba! So here is my card; hopefully you will like it:0)
Here is a closeup of Birthday Lauren Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps aint she just so cute and so versatile that you could just use for any occasion; I think she is just perfect for Christmas! Here I have colored my image with my Warm Copics and then used a brush and added frayed burlap DI to the shadows. I have colored the cheeks with a light rose and I think it came out like one of those sepia pictures. This was fun and easy and I really do think that I will try again.
Here is a closeup of the Flower I have made my very first tutorial on Top Tip Tuesday and you can check it out HERE! I would love to see you play along our weekly challenge using designer paper...easy huh!

Oh and my sent is also from PMS you can find it HERE.
I have made this card with the following as my inspiration:
CASE Study Challenge - Case the card
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Use any Sentiment
Charisma Cardz - In Stitches (cheesecloth has been sewn in)
ABC Christmas Challenge - use your old stash (the gift button I have had for ages)
Truly Scrumptious -#67 distressing

12 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Janette! I love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shading on your image - it's so effective!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card thank you for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Christmas card, I really like your Sepia coloring, that flower is stunning!!Take care!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute Janette!
    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow...this is beautiful! Love that kraft flower and the darling stamped image...all come together wonderfully! I'm so glad you've played along with us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janette, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this week! We hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card love how you coloured the image and your flower Tutorial was/is AWESOME! Thanks 4 coming to play with us this week for our U is for Unused Stash @ ABC Christmas Challenge, its so much fun seeing everyone using something they had forgot about or not used yet! hope you can play again soon! Hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so sweet and great flower :)

    Sorry I'm soooooo late with my comments this time round - tut, tut! Thanks for joining in with us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)