Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Color Me Wonderful Journal

Today I wold like to share a project that I have been working on.

This item is for sale at my Etsy shop HERE

 Here is a closer look at Color Me Wonderful digi by Krista Smith. This image was free for subscribing in the Designed to Color magazine. Oh she is just GORGEOUS! Her hair was a dream to color and I think  I must have been a blond in my past life because I just LOVE coloring blond hair!
 I have glittered her hair with Stickles and just love how it turned out:0)
 Here is a look at the inside; this notebook/journal has 60 lined pages. I just love how the shape is carried on within the pages.
I have been collecting my Copic markers for about 3 years now. For the last year I have used them on a weekly basis; and I will say that my markers are getting thirsty! To quench their thirst I have started an Etsy shop where I will be selling some of my cards, pins and other creations to help pay for my Copic refills. So please visit my shop and take a look around. I am happy to create custom work; just let me know.

I would like to enter this creation to the following challenges:
Saturated Canary- May Flowers, Wild Orchid Craft-Anything Goes, Bunny Zoe's Crafts -(May) Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by:0)

Hugs!
Janette

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Love everything about it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful i love the bright spring colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colouring of her hair. I don't do blonds when I'm colouring, all my characters are brunettes! This is just fab.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your site when looking at the Saturated Canary challenge blog. Just want to say 'wow'!! Gorgeous colouring! Love the idea of using this image on a journal, so perfect with the lil' pens in the pic. Really lovely piece Janette, gorgeous. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Janette!xx
    Thanks for joining us xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgeous card! Thanks for taking part in our anything goes challenge at WOC this time :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful journal, love the sparklies in her hair.
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)