Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Humphrey Baby Tag

Hello All;

Every so often I like to make baby blankets. SO I started one for my sister when she was pregnant...and I have not quite finished it....woops. Well at least I have the tag for when I do finish it. I know I am late as my niece is now 2 months old....double woops!

So here is my tag:0) I have made it with soft greens and just a touch of pink to make it girly.

 Here is a closeup of Baby Humphrey; isn't he just super adorable?!
 Here is a view of the back side. I have recycled a clear sticker backing as my base and partially wrapped my beautiful Maja Design paper around it. This way you can appreciate both sides of the paper....smart huh! Well I think so:0)

I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts-BINGO (Ribbon & Lace, Flowers, Pink)
Crafter's Companion- May Flowers
Color Me Creative- Pinks and Greens

Thanks for stopping by, BIG hugs!
Janette

14 comments:

  1. precioso! ojalá puedas terminar pronto tu regalito y enviarselo!
    Hugs,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the pearl accents and the absolutely adorable image.



    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag. Thanks for joining Crafter's Companion Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous tag, jannette!!!! :) love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful and creative.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's a couple of months:)?!! Wonderful tag and love the pearls and lace.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Janette!! Perfect to go with a baby blanket. Thanks for entering in the May Flowers challenge at Crafter's Companion!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag Janette! Love all the detail! Thank yo for joking us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet tag hun!! Love your image used!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful tag Janette, such a sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely project! ♥

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring is just perfect! Love all the details on your project.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tag :) Super adorable !!
    Hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)