Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I have been SPOTLIGHTED on Simply Sassy!

OMG okay so I have been spotlighted on the Simply Sassy Blog. I will be completely honest and say that I never thought this would happen to me. SO when Autumn asked me if  I would do it; I was so super excited even my husband thought I had gone crazy! You can check out the post HERE...Oh how fun!

Here is what I have made. It is not so much a card even though the base is a tri-fold shutter card. I intend to keep this creation forever as it has very special meaning to me.
I have used three images from Simply Sassy to represent my sisters and I: Strike a Pose, Lost in Music, and Pillow Talk. All colored with copics. This Sassy reminds me of my oldest sister; always so stylish and looking HOT!
This Sassy reminds me of my other sister just a little older than me; always lost in her music.
I have used this last Sassy to represent me; a bit bratty for being the baby and a total sleepy head!
I have added a bunch of flowers, ribbon, and embellishments all over the place plus tiny tangs from PTI to display each of our names. At the end very pleased with the results. I have even added a crochet flower that my Grandma Paula made for me. Making this project that much more special!
I would like to thank Simply Sassy for having me as their spotlight guest. It has been a total pleasure and I am truly honored!

Lastly I would like to enter this project into the following challenge:
Cupcake CraftTwo's Company WINNER
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamps R Us -Bling It On
2 Sisters - #65 Anything Goes
Crafty Emma - #61 Roses and Ribbons
Craft Your Days Away  -#33 Embellishment Bingo (everything except charm and lace)
Crafty Ann's - floral frenzy
Fun with Shapes & More -use something 3 times (3 images, 3 tags, 3sparkly chipboard, tri-fold shutter card)
Polkadoodle -swirls and pearls
Crazy 4 Challenges - #C4C113 Triple Threat 

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs;

Janette

19 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! es la tarjeta mas hermosa que he visto! que preciosura!!!! me encanta!!!!!!!!!
    Felicitaciones!!!! que honor estar en el spotlight!!!!! ya pase a "verte" y me parece maravilloso todo tu trabajo. También te deje un pequeño comentario.
    (definitivamente tengo que ir a tu ciudad a tomar clases)
    Un grannnn cariño,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder why you've been spotlighted at Simply sassy. Such a beautiful tri shutter card in spectacular colours. Love the swirls, bows, tags, flowers and of course your magnificent colouring. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the design and colours of your card, and your images are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful you can see all the hard work that has gone into it. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is fabulous!~ I can see why you'd want to keep it!!! So many WONDERFUL details! Thanks for playing along with us at the C4C!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card!! I love the colors,images and layout going on here!

    I did find your blog on Make it Mondays challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being in the spotlight. Your card is fabulous and they are smart to post it!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My goodness! This is absolutly fantastic! Love the folding, the colours, the details and the images! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I am not surprised you were spotlighted,this is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at CES,Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow fab card love all the characters,thanks for joining us at Cupcake craft this week
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning Janette, it's no wonder that you want to keep it for yourself! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stunning! what a beautiful creation. I can see why you were spotlighted, congrats! I found your creation from Make it Monday.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Absolutely stunning. The fold is gorgeous and I love your 'sisters' theme.
    Thanks for joing our 'roses and ribbon' challenge at CES this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow a very well deserved spotlight!! I'd be keeping this beauty too.
    Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a gorgeous card sweetie love the images, your colouring is fabulous.
    Well done on your spotlight hun, truly well deserved.

    Thank you also for joining us girlies at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hunny this is AWESOME!! I don't know how I missed it before but thanks to MIM I spotted it there and wow! so glad I did GREAT job! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and such pretty added detail. Thanks for joining in last weeks CES challenge :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at SRU!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Janette, I'm just ashamed that I havn't visited in so long! This is just so memorable and stunning! A real keepsake, you should build a shadow box to display it in! Your coloring is just astonishing as well. You should apply for the Whimsy rubber DT! Please don't miss the opportunity to create from Kenny K and Chrissy and Sylvia Zet. You would love them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)