Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kenny K

Hello My lovely followers. Today is one of those days that I just have not made it to bed and it is past 1am! Yeah I know...late but the house is just so quiet, perfect for some blog hoppin and crafting. This past week was a bit CRAZY; I had family over for my birthday and then a full house for Hubbies b-day and then ton of work and finally today my high school BFFs came over. It was so nice to just hang out with them.

Okay so back to my card; I would like to share this Kenny K birthday card that I have made. The fact that I have used a Kenny K image is not the reason for my post title...well part of it I guess...but the true reason for this post is to announce that I MADE IT! Onto the Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge DT. I know I am so so excited! Now I have a good excuse to keep coloring these super sexy images. I just LOVE them! So be prepared to see a whole lot more of KK images:0)

Here is a closer view of Vikki Lee Vicious, you can find her as a digi HERE or in rubber HERE. . Oh just look at that blond hair and pretty face!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Wee memories -#78 Anything goes
 Crop Stop - Music
 Whimsy Inspiration - #18 patterns and pearls GDT
Divas by Design - #16 anything goes

Thanks for stoping by; hope you have an awesome day!
Hugs;
Janette
  P.S. I HAVE CANDY here!

12 comments:

  1. You have serious sass going on in this great card! Thank you for joining us at Crop Stop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!!!! I love these stamps.
    Beautiful, thank you for joining us at CropStop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosa tu tarjeta, como siempre!!!!!! Y felicitaciones por estar en el DT de Kenny K, me imagino lo feliz que estarás!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Un gran cariñio,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, stunning coloring and fantastic choise in colors :)) L-o-v-e it :)
    Hugs Lilli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Your card is beautiful!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore your scrapbooking style with the lettering and ticket stamp. wonderful red skirt on her, it really stands out !

    Happy Christmas

    hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Janette, love your colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps this week, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great coloring! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Kenny K showcase card & well done on your DT position. Thanks for joining us at Divas

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROCK ON! Great, fun card! THanks for sharing with us at www.cropstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun!!! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)