Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Blue Tilda Notebook

I would like to share this project that I have made with triple purpose...Yay I do love to multi-task:0)
I have made this for the Magnolia-licious Blog Hop project in the hopes to win a mini album....which look awesome! Each lady along the hop has decorated their album and they are just way COOL! I don't own many mini's but this could be a great start...worth a shot! For my project I have gone off to look for some inspiration; and what better place than TOMIC challenge...yup I have used their sketch and the picture is just so elegant and cool that I have opted for more fancy papers and very cool blues:0) Now my last purpose for this project; is for a gift. My son picked out a note pad for his teacher and I have decided to glam it up some. So here it is, It is quite small something like 4x6. I am really happy on how it has turned out.
 Here is a closeup of Tilda with Pencils; I have given her golden hair since Mrs. Johnson has blond hair. I thought it was a nice touch:0) She is colored with Copics and then given the Shimmerz effect on her dress.
 Last here is a peek at the inside where I will have my son write a quick note to give to his teacher. I really hope she likes it and uses it!
Thanks for stopping by :0)
Janette

2 comments:

  1. Your notebook looks fantastic and it was such a great idea to decorate it this way ;-) I specially liked how you colored Tilda.

    Thanks for sharing and for joining us at TOMIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Janette! cuanto tiempo! y cuantas cosas bonitas has hecho! me encantan todos los proyectos que subiste al blog, uno mas hermoso que el otro!!! y esta libreta es perfecta, que muy buena idea para un regalo!!!!
    Mucha suerte en el concurso, esta belleza merece ganar!
    Espero pronto poder continuar con mi blog, ha estado dos semanas abandonado, pero entre los chicos, la casa y las horas que voy como voluntaria a la escuela se me hace difícil.
    Muchos cariños,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)