Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chocolate Box Tilda

Today I would like to share something that I made as a thank you gift. It is a little triangle box filled with Hershey kisses. This little box came together quite quickly; since I had the inspiration from of my favorite challenges. The colors were chosen from TOMIC Challenge # 15 ~ Chocolate and brown & cream
using a cooking image. With my coloring I tried doing the high contrast to join the icopic challenge.

 Here is bit of a side view of the box; I used acrylic paint with my clear stamps to make the thank you design on both of the side panels. I really enjoyed doing this; it is part of the Make It Monday #32: Stamping with Acrylic Paint will def do it again! Papers are from PTI including my stamping paper:0)
Here is a closeup of the image and you can also see my flower bunch; just added a bunch of different ones from my stash; oh and I had to add a wooden button! I love this Tilda; she is just way too cute with that wooden spoon!

I would also like to join in the following challenges:



  • Simon Says Stamp -film inspired (Chocolat)


  • Anything Goes Challenge - Vintage/Shabby Chic




  • Bearly Mine - Button it up




  • Stamp Something: Something to say goodbye (Anything goes) ~The Final Challenge~



  • Oh and before I go I would like to share that I have won some fabulous candy from Elaine's Blog; thanks hun you are oh so generous...and I am oh so happy! You can read about it HERE

    Hope you have an awesome day; and thanks for stopping by!

    9 comments:

    1. Hola Janette! Que excelente idea! me gusta muchísimo, tratare de hacerla pronto! Me fascina como coloreaste a Tilda y todos los detallitos que le agregaste!
      Un gran cariño,
      Maria

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh how beautiful is this gorgeous colours, wonderful design and beautiful Tilda, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine.
      Hugs
      Lorraine x

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love this Janette!! She is colored so cute and I am suddenly craving some chocolate : )Thanks so much for joining us this week at icopic.
      Hugs~
      Dana

      ReplyDelete
    4. beautiful creation!
      greetings, Mandy & Jaimy

      ReplyDelete
    5. Fabulous creation, sweet Tilda and what a brilliant choice of movie.
      Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
      luv
      Debby

      ReplyDelete
    6. What a beautiful box, just love all the different techniques you have used, lovely! Thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes K x

      ReplyDelete
    7. this is amazing... totally love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges this time, good luck, hugs Jackie x

      ReplyDelete
    8. what a cracking make, love the colours so much

      Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

      Designing for:
      Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

      ReplyDelete
    9. Chocolate tilda!! Fabulous creation, sweet Tilda and a brilliant choice of movie you arranged here. Your techniques are awesome.

      ReplyDelete

    Your comments make me SMILE:)