Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Purple Snowflakes

Hello All; well a quick picture heavy post today:0)

Made this card following the TOMIC blog current challenge. I just had to play along to make my sister's birthday card. Since purple is her fave color and she is a winter baby then it was just perfect match. Hope you like:0)





I have kept the inside completely blank because I want to write a letter type message. Oh and what is that peeking out?
Yup...a bookmark. She loves to read:0)



Bookmark out and side by side with my card. The sentiment is a freebie from Marion's Blog.
And last a closeup of Tilda with Wood Basket in Snow Blizzard. Colored with Copics.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
TOMIC "Snowflake Symphony in Purple"
Flutterby Wednesdays - #183 open
 My Mum's Craft shop -  #37 anything goes
 Bearly Mine - #26 Anthing Goes
 Crafty Sentiments Bookmarks
 Partytime Tuesdays -  PTT #47 Use Ribbon

Don't forget there is still time to enter my CANDY HERE!

Hugs!


14 comments:

  1. Feliz cumpleaños a tu hermana, seguro va a estar feliz con su tarjeta y su bookmark, son dos trabajos excelentes!
    Un gran cariño,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Janette! I don't think I've seen this Tilda before, I really like her. Thank you for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous sweetie love the image & the colour & the bookmark is fabulous hun.

    Hope you have a fabulous christmas hun & all the very best for 2012.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janette!!!!
    This is GORGEOUS! I love the tag inside too. Purple is my favorite color and when it popped up on my blog, I HAD to run over and see it.
    Beautiful, just beautiful!!! :)
    Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year and I can't wait to see more of your amazing talent in 2012!!
    Big hugs,
    Lisa xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. un très jolie ensemble carte et marque-pages, bravo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Janette! I love your colouring and your design is wonderful too. Merry Christmas and thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week. Chris and the TOMIC Team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is stunning... love the colours and cool bookmark. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the sweet image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us this week at MMCS.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, the colours are wonderful and such a pretty matching bookmark too. Thanks for joining us Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card!
    Hugs, Ani
    I have a candy on my blog in case you're interested :)
    http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card, love that image and the bookmark, very thoughtful, many thanks for sharing with us at My Mum's craft shop Anything goes challenge, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :) Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely bookmark thank you for joining us this time at Crafty Sentiments
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really stunning. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)