Followers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Christmas Poppet Sneak

Hello Everyone; hope everyone has been doing FANTASTIC!

Today I am here to give you a peek at the new Paintbox Poppet Christmas collection from Crafter's Companion that will be coming out next week.
 Here is a closer look at this super sweet lady; she has been colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. I often struggle with skin tones but am really happy on how her skin turned out with her rosy little cheeks:0) I have used FS3, EB1, and PP4, PP3 for the cheeks.

Hope you have enjoyed my peak :0)

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs;
Janette

1 comment:

  1. Janette this is so beautifully designed. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works together perfectly. Wishing you a relaxing weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)