Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sexy Tequila Tag

 New Challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew!

Challenge #121 ~ Traditional Christmas Colours

I thought I would have fun and create this bottle tag with this super sexy image for gifting a tequila bottle. I think my husband and any man would love it;) What do you think?

 Here is a closer look at Bow (adult); she has been colored with Copic Markers.

 This weeks first sponsor are Kenny K's Downloads

and Leo at Flonz

 I would like to enter my card into the following challenges: 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - #100 For Someone Special
Crazy 4 Challenges - #C4C164 Put a bow on it
Hiding in my Craft Room - NSD1  #73 Christmas
Anything But A Card Challenge -  Always anything but a card
The Stamp Spot - Tags!

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to enter my CANDY HERE!


  1. I think any man would love the sexy woman and the tag!
    Great coloring and I especially love how you've done her hair.


  2. great idea for a tag Janette and awesome skin colouring! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Spot tag challenge this month - hope to see you in next months challenge - good luck!

  3. Ooh la la - thanks for joining my CHNC challenge 100 - hope to see you again soon x

  4. Such a fabulous wine tag for a male gift. Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card this fortnight and Good Luck!
    Danie xx

  5. wowee! love the bling on her ear, sometimes the little details help make the project complete!


Your comments make me SMILE:)