Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

My EZMagnetic Die Storage System

Hello my crafty friends my post for the Crafter's Companion this week is a bit different.

I would like to share something that I am super excited and absolutely crazy about. Thanks so much Crafter's Companion for coming out with the most perfect die storage system. It is as if they knew what I was looking for.

I have made a video sharing my excitement about the storage system; check it out if you would like to see my view on it.


 Here are direct links to the Crafter's Companion items I talk about in the video:
EZMagnetic Starte Set
EZMagnetic 8.5 x 11-10pk
EZBinder Clear Full-Size Binder
Tabbed Stamp Storage Panels 8.5 x 11 (4pack)

Now here is how I have made it my own. I just love taking it out and flipping through the pages.
Here is a bit of a closer look; I have added my favorite papers and embellishments.
I have added these sparkly letters on the spine.
Here is a closeup of my pretties; under the protective cover.
I was able to put 4 sets of my dies on one sheet.

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs;
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me SMILE:)