Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

FB Pay-It Forward!

Hello Crafty Peeps; I wanted to share something that is going on in my FB page.

I am Playing It Forward! So my sweet friends please leave me a message and I will also do as Jacqueline has described below.

HUGS!
Here is what Jacque had to  say:
 
Okay, my friends ... Who would like to PLAY 2013 Creative Pay-it Forward with me?!

The first five people to comment on this status will receive from me, sometime in the next calendar year,a gift of some sort - perhaps some handmade cards, crocheted items, baked goods, etc - definitely something Hand-made, but certainly a surprise!

There will likely be no warning and will happen whenever the mood strikes me.

What's the catch you ask? Those five people must make the same offer in their FB status.

Visit my FB to enter HERE! The first 5 people to make a comment on my FB Share will be my Pay-It Forward recipient:0)

Hugs;
Janette

1 comment:

Your comments make me SMILE:)