Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pitcher

Okay so this post is late but better late than never right? 
I wanted to share a card that I have made for this weeks Whimsy Challenge.

Challenge #56 Add Some Metal

When I first heard this challenge I immediately thought... BOY card! 

So here is my card; simple but colorful.

 Here is a closer look at newly released in rubber Pitcher by Kenny K.
 Here is a closer look at some of my metal; even my mini tickets are a bit metallic :0)

Thanks for stopping by;

 Hope to see you playing along this weeks challenge:0)

 Here is a list of other challenges I would like to enter this card into:

365 Cards -Twine me Up
Addicted to CAS #7 Masculine
A Gem of a Challenge - #69 Button it
Ladybug Crafts - the colour blue
Lia Stampz Challenge -Child's birthday

Hugs;

Janette 

6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous masciline card and I love the buttons with the twine.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}his

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, great colouring and design. Thanks for taking the time to join us at Ladybug Crafts this month.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card, love the colouring! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card for a man. Love those papers. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic use of a bold and wonderful color palette! A perfect male creation!!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card for a boy. I love it. And thank you for the sweet comment.
    Hugs
    Gabbi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)