Followers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Special Delivery

Hello Everyone! I know that I have been distant lately and I really hope that my followers are still with me.

Today I wanted to share one of my creations from a previous issue of Whimsy Magazine Issue #11. that I am sharing on the Whimsy Blog.  I love that all Whimsy magazines are available to go back and review at any time. Check this issue out for a full step-by-step tutorial on how to make this cute Notepad Cover.



Thanks for stopping by;

Hugs!
Janette

5 comments:

  1. This is a delightful notepad cover. Love the cheerful colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the colors! Thanks for the link on how to make:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! colored nicely.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool altered notebook. Love the color palette you've used and you've colored this cutie beautifully

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)