Followers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Felices Pascuas

Felices Pascuas is Happy Easter in Spanish :)

The sentiment I did on my computer; since it is so hard to find sentiments in Spanish.......if anyone knows of where I can find some; please let me know. This is a constant struggle for me.

I made this Easter card to with Tilda with flower in her hair. I colored her with copics, oh I just love my copics so much!!!

 I will be entering this card in the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge: Challenge #19--Easter & Spring

Here is a closer view of Tilda, I have been trying to color with the light colors, but I always end up with something a lot darker than what I intended. None the less I still love her and am happy with her cute color of her dress.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Sea Green, it's gorgeaous, and your coloring is fantastic!! Thanks for following my blog and good luck with the candy draw!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)