Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello! Tilda

Here is another of my Easter cards that I am doing. I just wish I could have more time to do one for each of the people that I love.

I began by shaping the card with Tim Holts Alterations: Plaque on both sides. I also shaped the patterned papers and offsetting them just a bit to create the border. The image I used is HELLO! TILDA from the Magnolia Hoppy Easter Collection; oh she is so cute and of course I colored her with my copics. The sentiment and cardstock are both from Papertrey Ink. The pearls and swirls are from want to scrap, I just love to layer my prima flowers, this color combination makes me smile. I just love looking at them. And with the stickles making them all shinny...well....even more. 

Here is a close up of the flowers.....I kinda did go kinda crazy with the stickles.
I am entering this card in the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge: Challenge #19--Easter & Spring

And now off I go to try and do one more Easter card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me SMILE:)