Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Simply Sassy DT Call!

 


Okay so; Maria is having a GDT call for Simply Sassy! Yes I know; the Sassies are such cuties and I love them so, so much! It would be such an honor to be part of the Sassy ladies that I must give this a try. So wish me luck :0)  And if you would like a shot at the Guest DT spot check out all the details HERE.

I am not sure what my style would be called but I do like to add ribbon, buttons, flowers and either pearls, bling, or dew drops on all of my cards. I must admit that I do love trying new things. The first two cards are ones that I have posted prior; and the third is something new just for the DT call.


Pillow Talk is my absolute favorite Sassy; just look at her...oh way too cute n SASSY! I love coloring her hair and those big eyes are just FAB! This image makes me think of slumber parties and even I never got a chance to stay over any friends house; I can tell you there were many time my friends and I just hung out on our beds doing the girl talk.
Here is a closeup; I love using my nesties and having her foot and hand stick out a bit; here only her foot is sticking out. And my coloring medium of choice are Copics :0)
 This card is a napkin fold card; so my Sassy is on the belly band and when you remove the belly band it open up to reveal all of that DP and center to write your note. I saw this tutorial on the SCS website and just had to try it; so fun and easy! I have decided to keep this card with little embellishments due to it being so busy with that border punch, busy DP, and all of those folds.

 Thanks for taking a peek at my work; and good luck to all the ladies going for the DT spot.

 I would like to enter this last card into the following Challenges:
 Dream Valley Challenges - a Surprise element

Totally Gorjuss -  #90 Punch or Die Cut

My Mum's Craft shop - #14 for a teen

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Lajanette! These cards are absolutely adorable and sassy! Love your style and your coloring is impeccable! I haven't seen your competition but I think you stand a good chance of securing that GDT spot! Good luck on that! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such sweet comments. I just became your newest follower and will be back to see more of your awesome work when I'm not quite so sleepy.

    Hugs,
    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are fab, I love your colouring! Good luck!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW all 3 of your cards are absolutely gorgeous and all so different, first one is my fave...stunning:)

    thanks for joining us at MMCS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the DT call, you certainly deserve it your cards are fabulous. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...these are fabulous especially the bottom one. Good Luck.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing details on all these and really like the unique ribbon border on the first one. fabulous coloring, too! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning, thanks for joining us also at MMCS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! These are fantastic cards for a teen. There are so many details to look at too. Fab cards. Thanks for playing at MMCS this time. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations - all of the,. but I love the colours of the third and your Top 3 at Dream Valley was really well deserved! Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)