Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Magical Birthday TTT

Tis Tuesday again and this week it is a new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday. We would like to see your Magical/Fantasy Creations:0)

Here is my card using Molly Fairy 2 from Stamp Fairy:
She has been colored with Copic markers and here is a closer look. I have been wanting to try that glowing technique and am fairly happy on how it has turned out:0)

And here is what it looks like opened up; the sentiment is also from Stamp Fairy, and I have followed this weeks tutorial hosted by Elaine- Flap opening card.



Our Awesome Sponsors

Photobucket

 
Thanks for stopping by:0)

Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the little bit of sparkle on her wings.

    ~Cheryl~
    **Check out my February Blog Candy**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa! y que bonitas sus alas, me gustan muchísimo!
    Espero que termines el dis de SAn Valentin muy bien!
    Un gran cariño,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic shading and highlighting and perfect work creating the glow from the wand...looks so real!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is such a beautiful card!!!! The image is so pretty and your colouring is amazing!!! Love it =)
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate ^^
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)