Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Expecting JD Baby Smash

Today I want to share a page that I did in my Baby Smash. My other kids have an 8x8 album that I have put together for their baby memories; but for my youngest he is getting a Smash book :0)

Here is one of the first pages done in this book. I have kept it simple because I really want the picture and letter to be the focus.
 Here is a closer look at the letter written on vellum to show the fun design of the page below.
.
 Here I was 38 weeks along and only a week before giving birth to my sweet baby boy.

I would like to link this up at Saturated Canary. They had a hop last week and this is my entry to win some SC mula:0) I am on a stamp diet and I know I will want to give in when Krista opens her new digi shop..but I found the loop hole:) If I win stamps and images then its all good...hehehe.

Thanks for stopping by;

Hugs!
Janette

2 comments:

  1. Que preciosa foto! Estabas esplendida! Estoy segura que tu hijo va a atesorar su smash book!
    Big hug,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janette,
    You're beautiful!! i love this picture. What a truly special treasure you've created here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)