Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sparkle Galore with TTT

Hello ALL!
Today I am here to share a card for the new 
Its the Diamond Jubilee so we want to see Sparkles Galore

Lisa is sharing a FAB Tutorial on Painting Faux Crackled Stained Glass Images

Here is my card for this challenge using Birthday Kids 4 from the Stamp Fairy.

 My image has been colored with Copic markers.
 This is what my card looks shut; it was so difficult to photograph due to the acrylic's reflection. This is the best I could do; but here you can see all the glitter from the paper:0) I have attached my two panels with jump rings then tied the ribbon on them for some extra fun!
 


TIP: Instead of running a full page of my stamping paper through the printer I have taped (only the top) a scrap piece to a regular piece of copy paper to print my single image. You can print on regular piece of paper first so that you know exactly where your image will print and where to add your scrap. Here is my end result:0) 
 
Sponsors for this challenge are:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs;
Janette

6 comments:

  1. Hola! Como estas? Ya no te veo comentado así que imagino que estarás súper ocupada.
    Fabulosa tarjeta y excelente el tip de como imprimir ahorrando papel!
    Te dejo un gran cariño,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card hunny LOVE the colours and the way you have used Acetate too! and the gem swirls are just blinglastic! great job hunny, hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is adorable =) What a fabulous idea!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job capturing the theme of sparkle! Love how you've used acetate. And gorgeous coloring as always

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the acetate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, thanks for this TIP.
    Love your colorful works, your blog is so inspiring.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)