Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kenny K Challenge and Cards

Hello ALL! Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. Today I am here to share the new challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew and some of my cards that were published on June/July issue of Designed to Color.
Our theme this week is: Banners, Pennants & Bunting we want to see you use tags, flags, banners, or bunting on your creation.

This week the Krew have been playing with some fantastic New Releases from Kenny's




 
These images are super COOL! You just have to take a look! Oh and you will love what the DT has done with them. I do not have a card with a new image but instead I am sharing my cards that got published in Designed to Color Magazine.
 
 Here using Super Mom goes with this weeks challenge. I have done my banners with washi tape this was super fun and I just love the look.
 Here using Brooklyn Babe
 and the last one using Jayne Jettpack; my husband really likes this image...and I just can't quite put my finger on why that is!  LOL!

 This weeks first sponsor are Kenny K's Downloads
and
Thanks so much for taking a peek and I really hope to see you guys playing with us at the KKKK Challene:0)
 
BIG hugs;
Janette

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the publication. Fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa weren't you a busy little bee?! All of these are so pretty and so impeccable done. Great job on getting published.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)