Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hello Sunset

Wow; it has been over a week since my last post...yikes! Well today I would like to share a card that I did just for fun. I am on a mission to use all of my stamps and on a special one to especially use all of my winning stamps before the new year. I will tell you that I have been very fortunate and have been on quite of a winning streak. My latest win was on the Whimsy blog hops for their most recent release. I will be getting my stamps soon; and it is a surprise so I am excited. :0)

So without further delay here is my card using Ock Toe Bur Fairy I won this stamp and the Lavish Flourishes used on the inside of the card on the Whimsy September release. And I will tell you that I fell in love with the flourishes. They are just FAB!!! 
 Here is a closer look on the image that I have colored with Copics. Now I will tell you that I saw that sunset from SemSee's Sparkly Scribblings blog  and just had to try it. Then I won the stamp and it was just done deal:0) I have used Simone Clay's coloring for inspiration; you can check out her card HERE.
 Here is the inside of the card where I have used the fourishes; aren't they just magical?
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Catered Crop: Recipe-Fall colors, patterned paper, polka dots, leaves, Copics, buttons, pearls, twine, layered buttons, Autumn/Fall
Gingerloft Halloween of Fall
 The Ribbon Girls - Colours: Lilac and Green
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Color Inspiration
Colour Me Creative Copic's Challenge -#29 Fun Halloween/Fun Fall Colouring
Sketch Saturday -SKETCH
Fairy Fun Fridays - wet embossing (sentiment to help it show over the busy DP)
Southern Girls -  Stripes and Polka Dots

 Thanks for taking a peek! Hugs;
Janette

18 comments:

  1. Oh my, your coloring is luscious. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful bright card. Love your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janette, this is FABULOUS!!! Your colouring is stunning! I just love the colours you've used and how you've cut the image out. Such a wonderful card - I adore it! Thank you so much for sharing it sweetie and for the shout out! Big hugs, Simonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colorida y brillante, me gusta! Que bonitas te quedaron las alas!
    Hugs,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job on your copic coloring! love how you positioned your ribbon on a diagonal! thanks so much for playing along with us at The Hybrid Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, SO beautiful!! Your coloring is just stunning!! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card. I love to emboss the sentiments too! thanks for playing at Fairy Fun Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring Janette!! Great job!
    Hey, I had a question to ask you, but I don't see any contact info on here would you mind shooting me an e-mail?
    xxAutumn
    autumn0725@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh wow, this is amazing! Love that beautiful stamp and your take on the sketch is fab! Thanks for joining us at "Fairy Fun Fridays" for our Wet (heat) Embossing challenge and for playing with our sketch at "Sketch Saturday"! Good Luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/FFF&SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, all the lovely details. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, the image is so nicely coloured. Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your colours and her wings are stunning, so fantastic, thanks so much for joining the fairies this week at the Prairie Fairy blog, we're happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling image! Love your card. Thank you for joining us at The Gingerloft this fortnight. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card..thanks for joining us at SGC.. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely beautiful, superb colouring.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautifull colouring. I just have to keep going back to look at it. Thanks for joining us Color me copic,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Hybrid Chick!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)