Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teal Neveah with Candle

Wow Tuesday again; and not only that but October! Yikes before we know it 2011 will come to an end and we will be in 2012! Time sure does fly by when you are having fun:0) I have been having loads of fun with this weeks project. Before I show you my project I would like to show you this weeks challenge at Top Tip Tuesday....and it is a sketch! Here it is.
These are this weeks sponsors:
The Crafty Pad Designs
And a new Sponsor...

saturatedcanary.blogspot.com
saturatedcanarydigis.etsy.com
Okay so now Krista has been oh so generous and has given us our choice of a digi from her shop...and this cutie called out to me with her gorgeous hair and those sparkly eyes...

 


Here is a closer view of this super sweet lady! You can find Neveah along with other cuties at Saturated Canary Etsy shop HERE. I have colored her with Copics.
 
With the candle it was fun to color on the tissue paper; but boy oh boy is it different. I used much darker colors than on my image to get a closer match; but I think I should have gone yet a bit more darker. I also used some pearls and just pressed them into the wax; the flowers with the brads were also just pushed into the wax. Depending on who will get this gift I might add a name or a saying/poem to the candle.
Here is a collage where you can take a peek at the inside of the card and get a better look at the embellishments:0)
Hope that you have made it to the end of this super long post...and hope that you have liked my creation.
I will be entering this into the following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge - Diecuts/Punches or Both
Crafty Sentiments - Pearls Flowers & Pins
Jen's Digi Stamps - Let's Hear It For The Girls
Paper Minutes - #186 Diva To me it is a lady with tons of style and ATTITUDE!
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes
Heart Song Inspirations - Anything Goes
Woodware USA - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Use a Digi
Sparkles Forum - Something That Sparkles
Copic Creations - Saturated Colours
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Emma - #56 Totally Gorjuss/Pretty Girls
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Pearls and Swirls

Thanks for swinging by :0)

Hugs!

30 comments:

  1. I wanted to come over and say how absolutely gorgeous your Neveah images is, you've coloured her stunningly. It is lovely.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Janette what a stunning piece of work, your colouring is perfection and I love the candle its so cute
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Goodness...this is amazing! Your coloring is making me sooo jealous! Love everything about this creation...Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precioso! todo super cute! la vela esta muy bonita y como coloreaste es increíble, yo quiero hacerlo igual!!!!!!
    un gran cariño,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely wonderful.

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card & candle lots of lovely sparkles thank you for joining us at Sparkles Challenges hope you will join again soon, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Absolutely stunning. Awesome colouring on your card and I love the pretty net. The candle is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at CES this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my dear, what an amazing diva! thanks for playing paperminutes this week.
    hugs
    Mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely job!Thank you so much for joining us at C4E
    Hugs
    Michele S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card !! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janette you have done a fantastic job, this is totally awesome and sooooo pretty and beautifully coloured too! love all the little sparkly bits on her dress too and the added pearls.. fabby take on the sketch too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janette this little set is just adorable and your candle is awesome! However, your colouring of that gorgeous image beats the lot - PERFECTION! I just wish I could colour like you!
    A beautiful addition to our TTT DT samples for this week's sketch challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGOSH, Janette! These creations are GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! This is stunning, love the colours used and your matching candle, really beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I love it. She's beautiful and I love the way you've coloured her. Gorgeous lace as well and the candle... what can I say? Perfect. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Janette, this is simply stunning! Your colouring is beautiful and I love the colours. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is beautiful, and the colours are lovely.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is just stunning. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow this is awesome - so in love with your colouring and the colour combo!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card! I love your intense coloring and beautiful choice of blue. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  21. Boy this image is sooo beautiful and added to your talent makes this my favorite project I've seen in weeks. Even the new Wee's,although beautiful in their own right, don't quite make me smile as much as this image. I've got to get it. I still have a treat for you. Please consider accepting my Random Act of Kindness gift just for being such a dedicated follower?
    Thanks again for showing me this stamp!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for your lovely comment! xx

    This card is gorgeous....I love her hair...beautiful paper too!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous! Love the turquoise colors you chose. Thanks for playing along at Heart Song this week. We'd love to see your work every week.
    NanaConnie HSI DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. a beautiful set. Very pretty colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes challenge, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a stunning image! This card is beautiful :o) thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. HUgs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awww how beautiful, your colouring is amazing, love it :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and OSAAT this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my word this is gorgeoeus, thank you so much for joining us at CES.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, you colour beautifully!! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)