Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Nellie Christmas

Super quick post tonight before going to bed:0)

I made this card; actually worked on it for two week here and there always finding something extra to add. I colored the image about 2-3 weeks ago and just had an idea in my head on what I wanted to do. So here is my card:
Swirls and sentiment are from PMS, Sugar Nellie image I won from Elaine blog! The swirl is a die from Tim Holts, flower and ribbon is from WOC(also won these items on a blog hop long time ago!), papers are My Minds Eye.
Here you can have a better look at the detail on the acetate. And on the following you get a closer look at the image colored with Copics.
I was trying to follow the theme on Sugar Bowl on a CAS card; but as you may have noticed....didn't quite achieve it:0)
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Sugar Bowl- Sketch
Catered Crop- Recipe: pink/burgundy, green, Christmas, markers, polka dots, die cuts, Fun Flock, jingle bells, glitter.
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas - die cuts
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Partytime Tuesdays - PTT #38 Anything Goes

Hope you all had an awesome and safe Halloween!
Hugs;
Janette

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, beautiful fairy and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, and fab colouring of Little Apprentice.
    Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, i like the image and your colouring is great. Thanks for playing with the card makin mama's this week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Your coloring is beautiful!


    I love seeing how you were inspired by my projects!

    ~Cheryl~ (Guest Chef for the Catered Crop)
    ** Check out my blog candy **

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah . . . what a cutie patootie of a card. Can you send this little Christmas fairie my way - I'd love a fairie to help with Christmas. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that image and the colours you've used! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)