Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trick or Treat; Smell my FEET!



 Hello ALL! Tis Tuesday and that means it is time for a new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday. This week it is tipper week so everyone is sharing a tip and we are inviting you to also share your tips with us. I truly enjoy reading everyones tips and learning from one another is just FAB! So remember to add TIP after your name when linking so that you can be in the run for the tipper prize.

This weeks challenge is TRICK or TREAT
 Sponsoring us this week:
Di's Digi Downloads
5 Digis
Please snag either blinkie
Stash Books
Treat of a Book!

For this week I have decided to not make a card but instead work with a TREAT.
We are doing a Halloween party this Friday and I thought it would be nice to make little treat boxes for each kid. Here is the first small lot; I plan on making at least 20.
Here is a closer look; I have put stickers from Hallmark on the plastic bag that has candy corn on the inside and tied it with bakers twine. Then I have used wired ribbon to hold the box together and instead of tying into a bow I have curled the ribbon. Next added the tag/bingo I got as a freebies from ArtiCrafts by Rebecca. The papers are from Fancy Pants Designs 6x6 pack. I am determined to use all of the stack up so that I can buy more next year...great way to look ahead and justify future spending:0) I also added a cutout embellishment from a scrapbooking kit. A few pearls and bling and a black button finish it off. These came together quite quickly and will be finishing up the rest as soon as I get more candy.
Here is a side view of the triangle box. I have cut the paper down to 5x6 so that it leaves some room on the top for the bag to poke out. Now if you have not seen how to make these type of boxes you can take a look HERE. I have changed my measurements to fit my needs. Also my TIP is instead of marking my paper with pencil I have just made small marks with my score tool. Then used those marks to make my future scores. To make my marks easier to find I flip my paper over and score on the blank side of my paper.


I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Catered Crop- Recipe:buttons, pearls, ribbon, twine, fall colors, make us laugh
Crafty Boots - Autumn or Halloween
Forever Friends - Anything Goes
Hooked on Crafts - Something Spooky
Incy Wincy Designs -  Halloween: Orange, Black. Purple 
Nettie G's Digital Gems - Anything BUT a RectangleKaboodle Doodles - Halloween/Fall
There She Goes - Halloween or Autumn
Paper Creations Ink -Halloween Theme
The Shabby Tea Room - Photo Inspiration* Happy Halloween
Card Cupids - Halloween
Gingerloft Halloween of Fall 
Sentimental SundaysHalloween 
The Crafty Pad - SIO - Halloween 
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration*
 Little Darlings- Use Scor-pal

 Thanks for visiting and hope to see you over at TTT!

Hugs;
Janette

23 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabolous. I am amazed with this inventive creativeness;) Awsome use of colours and decorations;) Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excelente idea! Te quedo precioso, seguro los chicos van a estar muy contentos con su box.
    Gracias por los links, yo voy guardando todo, y de a poco voy haciendo.
    Cariños,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LaJanette, I love the Bingo card look and the cellophane covered in stickers and all the extras! I love doing stuff for kids!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise
    PS. You were a Whimsy winner on the hop, hope you got the prize?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Bingo cards! Wonderful orange "pop" to an already awesome project. I'm sure the kids love them. :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful treat boxes! Hope you have a wonderful party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative Halloween treat bags! Looks full of yummies!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Halloween/Fall Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely treat bags. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. NO THANKS!! I'm not smelling your feet!! theehheee BUT I love your treets!! please send some! tehhehee love them the kids are gonna LOVE them too! great job! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, those are fantastic, funny post too! :D

    Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun Halloween project! Love the image and all the special details! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What adorable treat bags!!!Thanks for sharing your adorable treat bags this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Janette

    Wow what great little gift bags - the recipients will love 'em!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are really cute! I love the Bingo card! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super treat bags. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous creation, very inspiring, thanks for sharing with us at Gingerloft, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these treat bags! Thanks for taking the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow you have been busy fab little bags love them thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Creation

    Thanks for Joining us at Paper Creations Ink

    ReplyDelete
  20. Neat project. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh these are so cool ... bet they went down a storm! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley and I hope you join us again for our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those look great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow these are amazing!! Thanks for joining us over at Daisy Doodles x Clare (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)