Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TTT Tag the Baby




Tuesdays means new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday. This weeks challenge is: TAGS use them in any way shape or form! 

I have made a card with a tag in it. Now I am giving the CAS style a go and will admit that it is quite hard for me to do. I just want to keep on adding the embellishments. I have made this card for my cousin who just had her baby boy. I really hope that she likes it:0)
Here is a closeup of this super adorable image: Ashee from Emerald Faerie. Aint he just so super cute? This is one of the images that I got as a prize on Bearly Mine Challenge blog. That cute little baby onesie charm is a gift from my oh so talented blog friend Maria. Gracias!
Tip: Use a color that is not in your papers to really make the image POP! I have used the red; all my other colors can be found on my papers.
Copics: Mushroom R59,46,35 Hat: E33,31,30 Skin: E11,00,000, R20 Wings: BG72,53,000 Pants:YG95,93,G20 Grass:YG23,21 Outline: G000,0000
I absolutely love this sentiment from PMS; it is part of the HANDMADE set that was released this month. There is one perfect for any project.
Here are this weeks FAB sponsors and prizes:



 
Pink Cat Studio are offering one lucky winner 5 digis of their choice.
Glitterbabe Greetings is offering our Featured Tipper 2 images of their choice from her shop!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Clean & Simple -sketch Bearly Mine Challenge-One for the BOYZ
CAS-ual Fridays -tag
Fabulous Friday - embossing

Thanks for stopping by;
Big Hugs;
Janette

16 comments:

  1. como resalta la imagen! me gustan los colores que elegiste y claro esta como lo coloreaste!
    que bueno que pudiste usar el charm! se ve bonito!
    gracias :)

    Cariños,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful C&S card. Love your sparkly colouring and that bow. Fabolous;) Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, and your tip was fab, the image does pop with this colour scheme. Wanted to come over to say I loved this as soon as I saw it go onto the DT blog. It's a stunner, Janette.

    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! That image is so sweet and you've colored it beautifully! I love the embossing and your choice of papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! This is gorgeous, that image is adorable. Love your card.
    Thanks for joining us this week a Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gusta mucho esa tarjeta: los colores que elijiste son perfectos! Gracias por participar a nuestro desafio.
    Eli (Frosted Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LaJanette this is really cute, love the perfect little charm and your red is perfect! So nice to hear from you! *smiles*
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious little image!!! Very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous coloring and beautiful card. That reminds me. I have one of their images as a digital stamp. I need to print it out and make a card with it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card hunny Love the way you have coloured the image!! did you see I used your tip too! great job! hugs Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janette...absolutely perfect shading and highlighting with this image! Love it and it looks like I could just reach out and pluck that cutie off the card!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card--your coloring is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! LOVE this--beautiful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGoodness Janette, your Emerald Fairy is stunning! I only wish I could do a fairy that well! Did I mention Whimsy rubber is having a DT call? Hurry up girlfriend! We need you!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)