Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

All about LOVE; Valentine Giraffe

It's time for  my second post as GD for  Loves Rubberstamps Challenge and this weeks theme is:
All About Love! 

My BFF LOVES giraffes and this card is for her:0) I just love the heart spots; way too cute!
 
 Thank to Eureka stamps for Sponsoring this weeks Challenge  and for the fabulous digi.  I am using Valentine Giraffe (also available in rubber). I have used Fancy Pants Designs-Love Notes Paper.
-
Here is a peek at the inside of my card:0)
 Here is a closeup of Valentine Giraffe printed on Crafters Companion Ultra Smooth Premium WhiteCardstock then colored with Copic Markers: W6-W00, R89, R85, R81.
 I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Come and Get it Challenge-Show Us your Heart
Sunday Stamper-Heart and Love
2 Sisters-Heart
My Sheri Crafts-Valentines
Totally Gorjuss-Valentines


 Thanks for stopping by;

Hugs;
Janette

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Janette. Love the image.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally gorgeous image! Thanks for sharing your fab card at Come & Get It this week.
    Natx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card Janette, adorable image & design!

    Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It Challenges this week....good luck!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Shell in Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, love the design and the colors you used with the image, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Valentine's Day Card! I love the sweet image and all of your pretty embellishments. Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, that giraffe is the sweetest! I am so glad you have joined us this month! hugs Athina

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super duper adorable! I love the pink heart spots on the giraffe! Love the papers and all the accents too :) You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)