Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

February GD at LovesRubberStamps

Oh I am beyond thrilled to announce that I have been chosen to be February Guest Designer for

Have you visited their store? It is awesome!!! They carry so many of my favorite stamp companies including Whimsy, Magnolia, The Greeting Farm, Saturated Canary just to name a few:0) and seriously the shipping is soooo affordable.

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t492/lovesrubberstamps/guestdesignerpic.gif 

 I urge you to visit the Love Rubberstamps store and I hope to see you playing along in this months challenges:0)

****Also Last chance to enter into my Candy HERE.*****


Hugs;
Janette

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Janette on your GDT spot, they are a great bunch of girls!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on you GD spot. Look forward to see what you craft & you will be a great asset to them x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)