Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lovely Layers

Okay so I am totally stuck on the beautiful colors and papers from Valentines. I absolutely fell in love with this paper pack by Bo-Bunny- Love Letters.

The card I am here to share is one for my Guest spot for  Loves Rubberstamps. This store has so many of my favorite stamp companies and is constantly adding new awesome stuff. Definitely a great shop to visit!

This week the challenge is LAYERS; and here is my card using on of this weeks sponsors Birdie Brown digi.
Here is a peek at the inside also layered:0)
 And here is a closeup of Girl with a Rose; colored with Copic Markers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs;
Janette

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and beautiful colours Janette!! You can check my card out, i've used one of the stamps you sent me http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/wow-head-over-heels-in-love.html

    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely papers and a fab image
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love the cheerful colours and the little picket fence.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image, looks very nice!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your choice of image, very beatiful and cute!Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! Love the fabulous design and your coloring is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable! Stunning layers and DP. So happy to have you on. Love your blog.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you colored the image and how bright everything looks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way that this came out. Gorgeous job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Janette! Your coloring is so pretty! I so love having you on the team this month! You are doing amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is very pretty! What a cute image and love your coloring and the papers you've used...
    Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Makeover.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, she is colored so beautifully! Love the card and the smile it gave me!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, love the coloring and all the details on your card! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)