Followers

Monday, February 4, 2013

Candy Winner PLUS 2


Hello Lovely followers!

Hope everyone is doing fantastic:0)

Today I am here to announce the winner of my New Years Candy and plus 2!

I have used Random.Org to do the choosing for me and he has picked:



61. kbrandy4  please e-mail me your address and I will get these goodies sent your way.




I hate having only one winner so I have decided to give the first and last person who linked up a few of my handmade pins.

  1. Ardilla 

and




65. Teresa G 



That is you please send me your addy also:0)
 



jgarcia.1621 (at) gmail.com
Big hugs to you all!

Janette

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you so much Janette for drawing my name as the lucky candy winner and congrats to the other winners too!! I will email you my details!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!
    Thank you, Janette!!!! When I linked it up, I thought #1 is not to lucky, but you are breaking this :)
    I will send you an email.
    Hugs,

    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)