Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good Luck; Lost in Music...

I would like to share this card that I have made following the sketch for the Sugar Bowl. I have made it especially for the Header challenge on the Simply Sassy blog. I just love these Sassies and it would be oh so cool to be displayed on the header and sidebar of their blog; so wish me luck:0)
 Here is a picture of the inside top panel, the bottom one has a matching one without the sentiment. The sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps.
 Here is a clean picture of Lost In Music....ain't she just so adorable??? I just love her. This is another of the stamps that I won from the Simply Sassy blog hop a while back. I am determined to ink them all up and use them....so two down four to go!

I have colored her with Copics following Elaine's sample as a guide; really hope that you can see the resemblance. I am a huge fan of Elaine!
Thanks for taking a peek and really wish me luck as I know the competition is tough!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Sugar Bowl: Sketch
Stampin' Royalty- #85 rhinestones, glitter, sparkles


Hugs;
Janette

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured and the papers are lovely. GOOD LUCK, hope you make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tu tarjeta esta beautiful, y la coloreaste increible!
    CariƱos

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, I think you're in line for a winner here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Janette! Your colouring is awesome and you definitely put my colouring in the shade!
    Good luck in the header challenge.

    Fab stitching on your card, now stitching is something I really cannot do!

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the coloring! It makes the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a pretty card...i love how you've colored her! congrats on your card getting top spot in the header!! how exciting!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab!! the papers are perfect for this beautifully coloured image

    Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)