Followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

PMS Summer Love

Hello All; Today I would like to share this card I have made using one of my favorite Summer quotes. You can find this one as a freebie on PMS blog. I gave my quote the burnish velvet treatment with Ritz Glitter; oh it is so sparkly in real life! Then cut it out with my nesties. All right so I am so addicted to using my Copics on ribbon...I saw this tutorial on Make it Monday from PTI...and now I cannot stop doing it! LOVE IT! I think I will need to buy a bunch of neutral ribbon so that I don't run out. It is so much easier than going through my ribbon stash and trying to match the colors. I will be entering this card in the challenge too.
 Another thing that I have really been liking is using charms in my cards I think I have used one in my last 4 cards. Here I have used a puffy heart...so cute!
I would also like to enter this card in the Color Me Creative Copic Challenge: Color Embelishment; this card will be going out to my BFF!

So don't forget to hop on over to the PMS blog and snatch this freebie up!

Hugs;
Janette

5 comments:

  1. rosa y brillos, mis preferidos!!!!! me gusta tu estilo, tus ideas son excelentes!!!!
    carinos

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw.. what a fun card.. this reminds me of a bright vintage card.. I love the little pin you have in it too :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ribbon link - that's a neat idea! :) Love the puffy heart charm and the sparkly quote tilted too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty card. I love your ribbon too! Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card. Love the colours and how you've coloured your ribbon.

    Thanks for joining us on the CMC Copic Challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)