Followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

PMS Summer Love

Hello All; Today I would like to share this card I have made using one of my favorite Summer quotes. You can find this one as a freebie on PMS blog. I gave my quote the burnish velvet treatment with Ritz Glitter; oh it is so sparkly in real life! Then cut it out with my nesties. All right so I am so addicted to using my Copics on ribbon...I saw this tutorial on Make it Monday from PTI...and now I cannot stop doing it! LOVE IT! I think I will need to buy a bunch of neutral ribbon so that I don't run out. It is so much easier than going through my ribbon stash and trying to match the colors. I will be entering this card in the challenge too.
 Another thing that I have really been liking is using charms in my cards I think I have used one in my last 4 cards. Here I have used a puffy heart...so cute!
I would also like to enter this card in the Color Me Creative Copic Challenge: Color Embelishment; this card will be going out to my BFF!

So don't forget to hop on over to the PMS blog and snatch this freebie up!

Hugs;
Janette

6 comments:

  1. rosa y brillos, mis preferidos!!!!! me gusta tu estilo, tus ideas son excelentes!!!!
    carinos

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw.. what a fun card.. this reminds me of a bright vintage card.. I love the little pin you have in it too :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design and embellishments! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the ribbon link - that's a neat idea! :) Love the puffy heart charm and the sparkly quote tilted too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty card. I love your ribbon too! Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. Love the colours and how you've coloured your ribbon.

    Thanks for joining us on the CMC Copic Challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)