Followers

Monday, August 15, 2011

He's a Natural!

All right so I will make this post short and sweet; I hope! I would like to share a card that my son Franco has done. It is for his dear cousin Alex and his momma Marisol.

Franco is such a natural crafter; he asked to glue down only the corners of his image so that you could lift it up and take a look at the heart he drew for Marisol. Such a clever little boy; so I suggested he used brads instead....now he is in LOVE with the brads...you will see what I mean when I show his current creation.

I think I will start to gather a crafting box that he can mess with on his own(instead of using Mommy's Markers and scissors).

I will be entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Summer Holiday Children Challenge; Anything goes!


2 comments:

  1. Felicitaciones a Franco, el es todo un artista, al igual que su mama!
    CariƱos

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Franco :-) I am sure your cousin and Aunt will love this :-) The hidden heart is a lovely idea, very clever :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Childrens Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)