Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shabby Princess

Tuesday again?? Wow time does fly when you are having fun! Well it is time for a new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday; this week we don't have a tutorial but each DT member will be giving their take on what Shabby Chic means to us. To me I think of Pink and Blue with loads of white. It is a clean look with a touch of romance given by florals. So I have taken my inspiration from the following picture.
And here is my card; loads of white paint, embelishments of all sorts and lots of pink and blue:0)
 Here is a closeup of Princess Shona from Digital Delights. She is so cute and it was fun to color her up; Love all that hair:0) Thanks DD for letting us play with this super cute image!


I have made this card following the Simon Says Stamp sketch; really hope you can see it; as I ended up with ambelishments galore!
I will als be entering this card in the following challenges:

Lia Stampz-Birthday
My Craft Spot -Sewing, Stitching, Faux stitching
Crafty Pad -Distressing and Tearing

18 comments:

  1. such a lovely card! Your colour combo is beautiful!

    hugs Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! great job! so fun and what an awesome card for a little girl!! love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!How pretty is this!
    Thanks for playing along with the Distressing/Tearing Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooo gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gogeous image and so beautifully coloured too :-)

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Lia Stampz for our birthday challenge - good luck.

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle

    http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and soft colours. Brilliant distressing too. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge this week. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love all of your embellishments! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty and very Shabby Chic, love it... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! Such a sweet lil image ! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, she is super super cute! Love the colors of this, my favorite! Thanks for playing this week with Lia Stampz!

    ~Cely
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a shabby card!! Love all your embellishments and this pretty image too, great shading girl!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya, this is adorable! I love that little keyhole, beautiful card thanks for sharing with us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not a super simple challenge to add a cutsie princess image to, but you really pulled this one off! The fan and lock and pearl twig all really add the chic feel! Super card! of course!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty colour combo and great sewing job! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soo cute! I love hos you used a lot of embellies on it! Looks really shabby chic!

    Thanks for playing with us over at Lia Stampz!

    Hugs,
    Laura
    ~Lia Stampz DT~

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty card!! The colors are divine and I love all the little extras. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a precious card! The touch of glitter is just the perfect look!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing!
    Good Luck..

    Heather
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)