Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kids Cards

Hello; today I would like to share my kids Franco and Gavino's creations. They both have made a Christmas card. Okay so I have helped Gavino(3)  since he gave up on the coloring...but I think I should have let Franco(4) help him instead....LOL!

So here is Gavino's card:
 And here is Franco's card: He explained that his face is brown because he was running and got it full of mud :) Oh and the blobs are actually glitter glue.
They each chose how they wanted their snow man and what accessories to add. At the end I think they just copied off of each other; but don't we all....

I will be entering his card into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: SUMMER HOLIDAYS CHILDREN'S CHALLENGE; ANYTHING GOES
This was a fun thing to do; first time for us; Thanks SSS for the idea:0)

Hugs;
Janette

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute to have them playing! beautiful work boys!! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww :-) I love these cards ,, they brought a HUGE smile to my face lol :-) both are just sooo cute ,, I love the explanation for a 'dirty' snowman lol :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these are both absolutely gorgeous, soooooo cute and beautifully coloured :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)