Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Color Challenge

Hello All; it is Tuesday and that can only mean one thing in my head. It is time for a new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday. This week we have a color challenge; it is BLUE, GREEN, and BROWN.
 So fun, here is my card for today; I love chicken and rooster for some reason and I have them all over my kitchen. This image is from Stitchy Bear and is called Hester Hen. Aint it cool? Well I think I will have to make it into a decor item for my kitchen collection.
That is it for me today; go on over to the TTT challenge blog and check out my teamies creation. This week we have 3 sponsors The Crafty Pad, Stitchy Bear Stamps, and Simon Says Stamp....awesome huh! Hope to see your creation this week!

Hugs;

Janette





2 comments:

  1. Great job hunny Hester looks a might fine! this would be a brilliant image to make kitchen accessories! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LaJanette, thanks so much for the hugs! I love what you've done with Hester's feathers and the ribbon is really country sausage morning breakfast style!
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)