Followers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Pregnant Tilda

Hello Again; this is my second post today. This time I would like to share one of my creations. A couple of days ago I received this cute Pregnant Tilda stamp. I won her on Bev's blog from Simon Says Saturday Surprise. She has a surprise each Saturday and I was lucky enough to win it. As soon as I got it; she was inked up! You can find her HERE. My oldest sister is pregnant so thought I would make a card for her! Since we do not know what she is having I have decided to do this card in White on White; with a tint of purple since it is her fave color:0)
All right so here are a few new things I have tried: I used a Prismacolor pencil to do some shading on my Copic colored Tilda; I think I will be doing it more often now! Also I have done my flowers out of felt using my Tim Holtz flower die; love it!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Pink Ink Sketch: Sketch
TOMIC: Monochromatic
A Gem of a Challenge -  #27 white on white

8 comments:

  1. Janette, esta tarjeta es muy bella, es un sueño!!!! Que hermosos trabajos haces, cada día me gustan mas!
    Un gran cariño

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, wishing your sister good luck. It is so nice to know the winners!You and another of my blogging friends won from Bev in the last month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On what a gorgeous beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, elegant card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card you have made. Your sister must be very happy with this beautiful creation. I love it! Thank you for joining us at TOMIC!

    Hugs from Holland,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janette, Gorgeous card! Sweet image and FAB layout. I am sure your sister will love it!

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the fab image :-) Thankyou for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card hunni! Love the soft glow that your card has!
    Thanks for playing along at Pink {Ink} this week and for sharing your wonderful creation with us!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)