Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Inspire Tilda

Hi y'all. Here with a quick post to share this card that I made to play along with the following challenges:
TOMIC: Round Cards
Make It Colorful: Dark Skin
Copic Creations: Landscape Design
Magnolia Down Under: Bingo (Ribbon, Sparkles, Chipboard)
 So here you have it hopefully you can see the sketch in my creation. I had lots of fun coloring this image and adding a bunch of forgotten embellishments. I also did some stitching and added some stickles.
Here is the closeup of Tilda; Her skin was using E13,11,00. I like the tanned look:0) I also used my Copics to color my sky, grass and make the pebbled ground; using my multi liner to doddle some grass.
Thanks for stopping by;0)

13 comments:

  1. So beautiful Janette and I love the little scene you painted around Tilda. Wonderful colours, it's so summery and pretty. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris and the TOMIC team. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janette, This card is adorable!!! love the scene you have created!
    Thanks for playing bingo with us at MDUC..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! I love the shape and scene. Your colors are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card!
    Lovely colours and details!
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning round card with great details, thanks for joining us at Tomic
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!! Te envie un mensaje el otro día, parece que iba a tu email, pero no se bien como es esto, te contaba un poco de mi. Espero que lo hayas recibido! Gracias por tu comentario, intentare escribir un poco mas! (si son de PTI los sentiments)
    Seguimos en contacto!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Tilda! Your coloring skills are better than mine, but I do enjoy it. I haven't stamped or colored in a while; your cute Tilda projects on your blog have me inspired :)

    Thank you for taking time to leave a sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Love your coloring! Thank you for joining the MSL Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janette - what a fabulous card - I love that Tilda and the colours are just so bright and cheery. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous card Janette im following you now, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)