Followers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tilda School Tag

Hello today I would like to share an altered item that I have been saving for a long long time. I bought a pair of Bubblegum jeans oh....about 5 years ago! Yeah I know....long time! Well it came with this really cute thick tag; I knew one day it would come in handy. So TOMIC has a challenge to recycle an item and I have chosen this. Here is a picture of the tag before:
 And this is how I have dressed it up! The tag is already pretty so I kept it very simple with just a few embellishments. This tag would be perfect for a little girls backpack; on the other side I will be putting a letter for whomever I decide this will go to.
I will be entering this project in the following challenges:
TOMIC- Recycle
Allsorts -#118 Back to School
Totally Gorjuss-  #95 As you like it
Totally Papercrafts - back to school
Just Magnolia - Bingo (Gems, Flowers, Ribbon)



Stamp Something - back to school somethings

6 comments:

  1. love the heart 'as it came' lol, lovely little tag now
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. your like me Janette never throw anything away just in case...this is such a brilliant way to use your jeans tag...fantastic idea
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous, very sweet.
    Thank you so much for entering my “back to school” challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever is this!?! Love the way you have recycled this tag. Beautiful! So glad you stopped by to play in the Totally Papercrafts challenge. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello LaJanette! (What a lovely name!) I wanted to thank you for posting such a nice comment on my blog today and thought I'd hop on over to your blog. Oh my goodness!!! I love your tag and how you took a Bubblegum Jeans tag and altered it! I used to buy those for my daughter!SO CUTE! Your little Magnolia is so cute and you colored her beautifully! You said your tag is simple...but it doesn't look simple! It's darling with all of the embellishments you added! Very creative! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is beautiful. Good job saving that tag;)The colours and details are stunning. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)