Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sassy Lady!

Okay so I will start by telling you that I finally dusted off my Prismas; seriously since buying Copics hadn't used these! But since I had Natalia(8 year old new crafting buddy) visiting on Sunday and she wanted to use color pencils instead of markers; I decided to color this Sassy up. Here is a closeup of her. I think it turned out okay; I do hate how the wax from the pencils make the stamped lines dull.
Oh I just love this Sassy Lady "Strike a Pose"...LOVE HER! Finally got around to color her, I won her from the Simply Sassy blog hop; there was a mix up and instead of getting the Christmas release I got the new release...but I aint mad! I love the Sassies and these are super cute. Here is my card; again using K&Co papers; oh so pretty! I have colored my ribbon with my Copics; couldn't leave them hanging now could I? You can see a tutorial on PTI on how to do this HERE. I have kept my card fairly simple since I want the papers to show and also my image to really stand out. The sentiment is from Whimsy.
Here you can take a peek at the inside of the card.
I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:
Sugar Bowl- #64 Sketch (didn't post in time; but still used the sketch)
PTI-Make It Monday #27: Custom Copic Striped Ribbon (Always use PTI Stampers Select!!)
Color Me Creative: Color Embellishment-Friendship
Make it Colorful: #29- Color with Pink

Thanks for taking a peek; see ya soon!

Hugs;
Janette

6 comments:

  1. Simply divine!!
    I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Fab papers and I also love the ribbon (yes, I saw that tutorial too!)

    Hugs Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW GORGEOUS and your colouring is SPECTACULAR!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice job on the ribbon. great card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. que buena combinaciĆ³n de colores y papeles. muy bonita tu tarjeta!
    Saludos

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. your coloring is amazing!! i really really love it!! well done!!
    hugs
    xMx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)