Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Card


Tuesday means only one thing to me; NEW Challenge at TTT!
This week Challenge is 'Straight Edges'; easy!  There is also an awesome tutorial done by Katrina on an Easel Box Card.

Today I have used Birdie's Nest from Robyn's Fetish for my card. This image was really fun to color with my Copics; super easy and fast to color. I have kept my card very simple; adding stitching on each panel to add a little extra. I have added a charm to my card; with some jumprings. I was having such a hard time with my ribbon bows, I had seen a video tutorial about making them on Bev's blog after reviewing the video feel that it is much better. Thanks Bev! The postage sentiment is a freebie from Netty; check out her blog she has a bunch of awesome freebies! Thanks Girl!
I would love to enter this card in the following challenges:
KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Birds or Bugs
Paper Creations Ink- Stitching Theme
One Stitch At A Time - Use a Digi
Totally Gorjuss - #92 Sketch
Just Some Lines Outdoors/Summer

Yay for me; I have won Pregnant Tilda stamp on Bev's blog from the Simon Says Stamp weekly candy.
And also won the stamp "Ashton with falling star" from In2Stamps from their new Winter release.

Thanks for stopping by; I really hope you make it to TTT and join our challenge for a chance at some awesome prizes!

Hugs;
Janette

15 comments:

  1. Preciosa tarjeta!!!!
    yo también tenia problemas con los moños, pero descubrí este blog y me ayudo mucho

    http://creativepad.typepad.com/creative_pad/video-tutorials.html
    Cariños

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video, your bow is excellent. love your pretty and colourful card, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job with this card!!! I loved the other one for the post at TTT too, since I saw the "sneak peek" but this one is wonderful. You amaze me. :D
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fabulous! The coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this - that little bird is too cute! Thanks for joining our challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card and thanks for the video. Thanks for joining us over on Make My Monday.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card janette, very cute
    thanks for joining the PCI challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love your color scheme and the stitching done just pulls everything together. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love your colors and design. Thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining in this week at Make My Monday - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hunny your colouring is amazing love the colours and bow with charm cute! Hugs Samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  13. super card. Thank for joining us at TG this week
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful coloring!
    Love the colors together!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card , thank you for playing along at OSAAT this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)