Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Pillow Talk with INKS

Yup; so I finally got to do a card using my Distressed inks. Now what other image could I have done other than my very favorite Pillow Talk from Simply Sassy!
Here is a closeup of my image. I have done a border with glitter using my nestie as a template. Saw a video on Make it Monday from PTI; you can check out the video here.
My papers and cardstock are PTI; flower from WOC; Pin made by me; ribbon MS.
I will be entering this card in the following Challenges:
Sugar Bowl: Sketch
Make It Monday-#28 Glitter Border Die

Thanks for stopping by;

Hugs;
Janette

8 comments:

  1. You finally took the Plunge on DI!! Well looks really pretty and love your shadows!! Take care!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. La imagen es preciosa y la coloreaste increíble, me gusta muchiiiiiisiiiimo! Los colores y los papeles que elegiste son muy bonitos.
    Tu tarjeta es hermosa janette
    Cariños,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your card! The layout, colors and image. And everything look great toget er.
    Have a lovely sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card ♥ thank you for entering the sugar bowl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly a beauty! I love the shades of purple and beautiful coloring! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies @ http://www.5stardigitalscrapbooking.com/freebies

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)